Gifts for the in-laws are all under $100, most are under $50 so it won’t break the bank, but are still very thoughtful. Sometimes less is more! And sometimes by adding a personalized touch, the gift makes it that much sweeter. So without further ado let’s dive right in!
1. Shiatsu shoulder massager | I instantly thought of my father-in-law who works on a computer all day, and if you know how tense you can get you know this is one is good! I’ve seen so many positive reviews on this shoulder massager and now I’m tempted to add two to my cart 😜
2. Double insulated mugs | whatever keeps the coffee/hot cocoa/tea warmer longer, WE NEED. Not only are these super appealing, they actually work. My mother-in-law actually has some and I love love love them!
3. Shiatsu foot massager | if your in-laws are on their feet all day, this is the one you need to get. We actually have one at home and we love it sooo much! It’s seriously so good.
4. Electric indoor grill | instead of having to go outside to grill why not get a portable indoor grill! This one is perfect for those bbq parties.
5. Glass teapot | this glass teapot comes with a removable infuser. It is perfect for the in-laws who love to have tea time. I know my mother-in-law would love this, but she has plenty of them because she loves tea.
6. Kitchen apron | for the cook of the house, or the grill master. This one is perfect for the holidays! It also comes in other colors too. I also love that it’s all coordinated.
7. Sherpa fleece blanket | blankets are great to have all year round. Especially around Christmas time when there’s family over and want to keep warm while they watch movies at grandma’s house.
8. Hot cocoa mix | I’ve heard so many good things about this hot cocoa, especially because it comes in peppermint cocoa! They have a more flavors to choose from and they’re so delicious for those chilly nights.
9. Personalized robe | I love robes, especially while getting ready. These are great because you can have it monogrammed with your in-laws initials. I seriously love everything that’s personalized.
10. Portable espresso maker | sometimes you need a little pick me up and this portable espresso maker is just the right gift. My in-laws love a good espresso maker, and now they’re able to anywhere with it.
11. Tea forte gift set | such a good gift for the tea lovers and I’m telling you everything I chose is because my in-laws love! They actually gifted me one of these and the tea is so delicious! Besides the adorable packaging, it some pretty darn good tea.
12. Steak knives set | these are not only practical but are great as a gift because you can personalize them too! This can be good for thanksgiving dinners or for any steak night.
Happy shopping ❤️