Gift shopping can be so fun, but sometimes I can overthink it. Will she love it? Will she use it? Is it enough? But honestly it’s the thought that counts right? So when you choose a gift, choose it from the heart. Choose a gift because it reminds you of someone special. That’s the way gift choosing should be right! So I hope that when you are browsing for gifts, you just think of the special person and forget about all the overthinking. I would also suggest to write a sweet note to go with it.
1. Cozy slippers| The coziest fuzziest slippers for your girlfriends who love to lounge around while still looking stylish. They are so soft and come in a variety of colors.
2. Chocolate lipsticks | For all the beauty lovers who love chocolate! How cute are these chocolate lipsticks??
3. Mini trio candle set | Perfect to set the mood in every room with delicious scents. These also come in the regular size.
4. Better not pout Lip gloss set | Can be used as lip toppers to add a little sparkle or to wear just alone for some holiday lips.
5. Sparkling Rosé bears | For all the ladies who love the bubbly rose, and pink chocolate too!
6. Hand cream crackers | Dry skin is common in winter but not anymore with a pack of hand cremes for every bag in the house.
7. Fuzzy pillow | The chic-est pillow for the chic girlfriend of yours, or for yourself too..
8. Reindeer fuzzy socks | I love fuzzy socks in the winter, and how cute and festive are these right here!
9. Personalized hair clips | I absolutely love personalized gifts it makes it that more special.
10. Lip gloss set with Bag | I like gifts that comes with gifts and this lipstick set is perfect! You get a gift bag with the trio.
11. Monogram coasters | Coasters for the home with a personal touch is always a good idea.
12. Body Butter & Scrub | Kiehl’s is known for great body products and this scrub and butter is the ideal gift during the winter season.
Happy shopping ❤️